My Twitter favorites from 01/19 – 01/20
January 20, 2011 § Leave a Comment
- JLab JLab – So you want to start a local news site? News Site in a Box, a learning module written by @markbriggs, will show you how
- ryanjz Ryan J. Zeigler – Hundreds Of Dead Birds In South Dakota Were Killed By U.S. Government (VIDEO)
- scarequotes James Callan – In Seattle? Want a #contentstrategy jump start? Don’t miss @ticjones‘s workshop at @svcseattle:
- NiemanLab Nieman Lab – Boston.com welcomes in the hackers and unveils its digital test kitchen
- BenLaMothe Ben LaMothe – Usernames vs. Real Names on Your Online Community: Pros and Cons
- Poynter Poynter – Somebody call the Plagiarism Police on the Daily Mail. (Many passages appeared first in NYT.)
- SarahDayOwen Sarah Day Owen – Great resource! RT @webjournalist: Here’s a page I maintain listing tools – updating soon:
- BrentDPayne Brent D. Payne – SEO Tip: If your site’s homepage ONLY has your company name in the HTML Title tag, you are doing it wrong. Pick 3 keyphrases to work in.
- pottsmark Mark Potts – Recovering Journalist: Newspapers Still Not Out of the Woods—If Ever:
- craignewman Craig Newman – The online pay model not as catastrophic for newspapers as predicted?
Depends on model, most likely.
- hbillings Heather Billings – Great tip! RT @jeffsonderman: How to customize the way @Storify looks when embedded in your site