My Twitter favorites from 01/19 – 01/20
January 20, 2011 § Leave a comment
- JLab JLab – So you want to start a local news site? News Site in a Box, a learning module written by @markbriggs, will show you how http://bit.ly/9IHfO9
- ryanjz Ryan J. Zeigler – Hundreds Of Dead Birds In South Dakota Were Killed By U.S. Government (VIDEO) http://bit.ly/huQo3H
- scarequotes James Callan – In Seattle? Want a #contentstrategy jump start? Don’t miss @ticjones‘s workshop at @svcseattle: http://bit.ly/eFQWle
- NiemanLab Nieman Lab – Boston.com welcomes in the hackers and unveils its digital test kitchenhttp://nie.mn/eZ48Nf
- BenLaMothe Ben LaMothe – Usernames vs. Real Names on Your Online Community: Pros and Conshttp://feedly.com/k/f4qtil
- Poynter Poynter – Somebody call the Plagiarism Police on the Daily Mail. (Many passages appeared first in NYT.) http://journ.us/fmF10I
- SarahDayOwen Sarah Day Owen – Great resource! RT @webjournalist: Here’s a page I maintain listing tools – updating soon: http://bit.ly/f7kyNt
- BrentDPayne Brent D. Payne – SEO Tip: If your site’s homepage ONLY has your company name in the HTML Title tag, you are doing it wrong. Pick 3 keyphrases to work in.
- pottsmark Mark Potts – Recovering Journalist: Newspapers Still Not Out of the Woods—If Ever:http://bit.ly/eLEFsI
- craignewman Craig Newman – The online pay model not as catastrophic for newspapers as predicted?http://craig.mn/hhJK7V Depends on model, most likely.
- hbillings Heather Billings – Great tip! RT @jeffsonderman: How to customize the way @Storify looks when embedded in your site http://bit.ly/exN3Xh #hackshackers #wjchat