Online strategist with extensive experience in video production, social media and development of community news and niche websites. Has experience in HTML/CSS, blogging platforms such as WordPress and Tumblr, tracking analytics, Final Cut Pro, Motion, Photoshop, Illustrator, audio editors, Google maps, and basic data visualization.
2001-2002 Graphic Design Certificate, Brooks College, Long Beach
09/06 – present Online manager, Walla Walla Union-Bulletin
- Digital strategy
- Production of video/audio and other online features
- Social media / community management
- Customer service
- Lead newsroom training in digital tools and social media
- Web analytics
1/05 – 8/06 Graphic/Web Designer/Legal Assistant, Pfiester & Russo Law
- Layout and design of trial and promotional graphics
- Production of PowerPoint presentations for use in trial
- Design of promotional DVDs including packaging and menu
- Preparation of case materials for trial
- Maintenance of website
4/04-1/05 Associate Publisher/Art Director, L.A. Alternative Press
- Coordinated with Editorial and Advertising staff during production of bi-weekly paper.
- Art Direction & Layout of entire newspaper including covers.
- Produced advertisements for clients on an as-needed basis.
- Updated website content
- Designed promotional materials
Available upon request