- RT @arainert: I can’t remember the last time I came across dark pattern UX as dark as what I just went through trying to cancel Amazon Musi… 23 hours ago
- RT @phuoppi: For anyone interested, here’s the link to my presentation on Video Journalism at The Day from today’s NENPA University event.… 1 day ago
- RT @phuoppi: Highlights: Waterford wins Division III title 90-67 over Avon #ctbb https://t.co/fMzueNcKx8 3 days ago
- I was joined by @bycharlieclark who talked about his conversation with students from Ledyard High School and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- The Storyline podcast: Students in southeastern Connecticut added their voices to the national conversation about g… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- ....as is the case today, helping direct local actors as they dramatize a scene for said cold case podcast. This is… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
#WAShooting Aggregation basketball Blogging blogs businessdirecotry cms community content strategy coveritlive customerservice Dave Boardman Django education ellingtoncms facebook flickr fromthestorageroom gaybuissink google Google analytics Jeremy Gonzalez jobdescription Lakewood shooting localbusiness Localwiki marketplace Maurice Clemmons MBO mogulus myspace news NewsU ning onlinecommunities open source opensource paulbradshaw pbwiki podcasts Poynter Ruby on Rails screenprinting SeattleTimes seesmic sheilahagar social media socialmedia socialnetwork socialnetworking socialnetworks sports Steve Krug TownNews TUMBLR twitpic twitter union-bulletin unionbulletin ustream Video wahi wahijournal wallawalla Walla Walla Walla Walla Chamber of Commerce wiki wikis wordle work workshop yourwallawalla
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.